Sponsor a BIPOCann Program
Through its Social Impact Program, BIPOCann works with entities in the public and private sectors to increase equity, representation, and economic opportunities for BIPOC and underrepresented communities in the cannabis industry.
All Sponsorships Include:
- Logo visibility in marketing materials (website, newsletter, social media)
- Brand recognition at BIPOCann workshops, events, and meetups
- Small Business Membership ($750 value) access and benefits
- Impact sponsors also receive an Diversity Advocate Membership ($2,500 value) and a feature in BIPOCann’s annual impact report.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your custom sponsorship or project partnership project interests.
Social Equity Mentorship Program (Colorado)
BIPOCann has partnered with the Cannabis Business Office (CBO) within the Colorado Office of Economic Development & International Trade (OEDIT), to lead a 15-week mentorship program to assist small business winners of the Cannabis Business Pilot Grant. Launched in 2022 as a pilot program, the Cannabis Business Grant supports the ongoing growth of Colorado’s small cannabis businesses and fosters equity and diversity within the state’s cannabis industry.
In 2023, a total of $750,000 in funding was awarded through the Cannabis Business Grant — disbursed in awards of $25,000 and $50,000 to 27 social equity licensed cannabis businesses that have, or are actively pursuing, a regulated business license from the state’s Marijuana Enforcement Division.
BIPOCann’s mentorship program supports the grant recipients through an exciting curriculum that includes:
- direct mentorship from industry experts
- educational instruction on business foundations, business strategy, marketing/storytelling/PR, vendor and supplier diversity
- group workshops
- networking at community meetups and industry events
- Media day
Social Equity Scholarship Program (National)
Through its Social Equity Scholarship Program, BIPOCann makes its membership network and programs more accessible to social equity licensed cannabis businesses that have, or are actively pursuing, a regulated business license.
Through the program, eligible candidates will receive a steeply discounted small business membership ($125) and get full access to BIPOCann’s business development resources and network of service providers who support the entry and growth of cannabis industry businesses.
Individuals can apply for a social equity scholarship by following the steps below:
– Upon approval, register for a Small Business Membership and enter your scholarship coupon code.