BIPOCANN Cannabis Advocacy. Connecting brands and professionals, service providers and business owners.
Sponsor a BIPOCann Program
Through its Social Impact Program, BIPOCann works with entities in the public and private sectors to increase equity, representation, and economic opportunities for BIPOC and underrepresented communities in the cannabis industry.
$1,000 = Program Sponsor
$5,000 = Impact Sponsor
All Sponsorships Include:
- Logo visibility in marketing materials (website, newsletter, social media)
- Brand recognition at BIPOCann workshops, events, and meetups
- Small Business-level membership ($500 value) access and benefits
- Impact sponsors also receive an Advocate-level membership ($2,500 value) and a feature in BIPOCann’s annual impact report.
Please contact email@example.com to discuss your custom sponsorship or project partnership project interests.
Social Equity Mentorship Program (Colorado)
BIPOCann has partnered with the Cannabis Business Office (CBO) within the Colorado Office of Economic Development & International Trade (OEDIT), to lead a 15-week mentorship program to assist small business winners of the Cannabis Business Pilot Grant. Launched in 2022 as a pilot program, the Cannabis Business Grant supports the ongoing growth of Colorado’s small cannabis businesses and fosters equity and diversity within the state’s cannabis industry.
In 2023, a total of $750,000 in funding was awarded through the Cannabis Business Grant — disbursed in awards of $25,000 and $50,000 to 27 social equity licensed cannabis businesses that have, or are actively pursuing, a regulated business license from the state’s Marijuana Enforcement Division.
BIPOCann’s mentorship program (April-July 2023) will support the grant recipients through an exciting curriculum that includes:
- direct mentorship from industry experts
- educational instruction on business foundations, business strategy, marketing/storytelling/PR, vendor and supplier diversity
- group workshops
- networking at community meetups and industry events
- Media day
Social Equity Scholarship Program (National)
Through its Social Equity Scholarship Program, BIPOCann makes its membership network and programs more accessible to social equity licensed cannabis businesses that have, or are actively pursuing, a regulated business license.
Through the program, eligible candidates will receive up to 75% off an annual small business membership ($500 annual fee x 75% scholarship = $125) and get full access to BIPOCann’s business development resources and network of service providers who support the entry and growth of cannabis industry businesses.
Individuals can apply for a social equity scholarship by following the steps below:
– Complete this form to apply for a social equity membership scholarship.
– Upon approval, register for a Small Business Membership and enter your scholarship coupon code.