A Lifesaver for Your Canna-Business
We understand the challenges you face in the cannabis industry, but don’t worry — you’ve found a valuable asset to keep your business afloat. Get your business on the fast track to growth with a membership to BIPOCann. Leverage BIPOCann’s powerful partnerships, connections, and extensive knowledge to increase your success.
Unlock Members-Only Access:
- Complimentary business development sessions
- Access to Business directory
- Business directory listing with dedicated company profile page
- Access to BIPOCann’s private community networking app
- Digital “Supporter” badge for your website and marketing materials
- Social media recognition posts
- Discounted tickets to cannabis conferences and events
- Receive newsletter and sponsorship emails
- Must-see webinars.
- Private invitations to cannabis conferences.
- Free 30-minute consultations from accountants and lawyers
Become a cannabis industry insider and meet that connection.
Planting the Seeds for Business Growth
BIPOCann provides everything your canna-business needs to increase its customer base. We’re committed to creating equity in the cannabis industry by connecting you with the right people at the right time. Leverage our network and platform to create impactful experiences that resonate within your community.
Networking, Education, and Exposure
Get an advantage with BIPOCann’s door-opening network. Get life-changing introductions, valuable referrals, and insights from results-driven industry experts that have decades of cannabis industry experience.
Plus, hire business development assistance with various ancillary services, including:
- Law and Compliance
- Cultivation Facilities
- Processing Facilities
- Staffing and Human Resources
- Security & Risk Management
Impactful Canna-Business Education
In a fast-growing industry, BIPOCann helps you shape your business strategies by providing knowledge-building business development resources and mentorship from seasoned cannabis industry professionals.
Get support with:
- Understanding complex regulatory requirements
- Accounting best practices for cannabis businesses
- Legal – compliance considerations, charter documents, business funding prep
- Entrepreneurial readiness and project management
- Technical assistance
- Developing business relationships
Be compliant, tax ready, and capital ready with BIPOCann’s network.
Small Business Member, Harvest Accounting Firm, delivers a webinar on cannabis accounting, 280E and tax planning.
Greater Business Exposure
Joining BIPOCann increases awareness of your business within our supportive network of cannabis service providers, advocates, and professionals actively seeking brands like yours. Communicate your narrative, your vision, and commitment to elevating your community. With the exposure, you can attract potential partners within the network.
Your business will be able to achieve goals you didn’t know you could, and you’ll be able to do it a lot faster with BIPOCann.
BIPOCann’s founder and business members speak about their brands to investors at the 2023 Cannabis Capital Conference