Influence Cannabis Industry Opportunities
Join BIPOCann in building social equity in the cannabis industry.
Help us address systemic biases and uplift the BIPOC community.
Your actions create change and increase diversity without relying solely on social equity legislation.
Help BIPOCann provide opportunities and create engaging experiences for members of underrepresented communities.
Unlock Members-Only Access:
- Quarterly business development strategy sessions
- Business feature or article in BIPOCann’s newsletter and website
- Opportunities to contribute content to website and resource center
- Post complimentary job listings and links to your careers page
- Host educational webinars and speak at BIPOCann events
- Receive newsletter and sponsorship emails
- Business directory listing and dedicated company profile page
- Access to BIPOCann’s private community networking app
- Your logo in the featured business rotator on the BIPOCann website
- Digital “Advocate” badge for your website and marketing materials
- Promotion in business resource center, newsletter, and social media
- Subsidize two (2) social equity membership scholarships
- Inclusion in BIPOCann’s annual Impact Report
Equity. Diversity. Inclusion.
BIPOCann sparks conversation about equity, representation, and inclusion in the cannabis industry. We need your support to break barriers and foster economic prosperity in historically distressed areas.
A “Grass Ceiling” in a $30B Industry
BIPOCann’s founder, Ernest Toney, saw the vast wealth-generating business opportunities the multibillion-dollar cannabis industry has to offer. But he also noticed a lack of equitable access for all.
BIPOC and social equity business owners needed help accelerating growth due to red tape and a lack of industry connectedness. So BIPOCann was created to connect vital business relationships that empower underrepresented communities to overcome limitations and gatekeeping.
With these connections — resource access, information, education, and technology — Advocate Members can partner with BIPOCann to help minority and social equity entrepreneurs advance in the cannabis industry.
War on Drugs
The decades-long criminal enforcement of cannabis laws placed on communities of color created a profound burden. Spanning over several presidencies, generations of families still haven’t recovered from the impact of cannabis-related crime, incarceration, and trauma.
Though cannabis legalization (adult use and medical) now exists in the majority of the United States, less than 10% of businesses in the national industry are owned by people of color. Most BIPOC and social equity entrepreneurs in the industry have less access to capital and the relationships and resources needed to navigate this highly regulated, capital-intensive industry. Let’s heal these wounds by supporting BIPOC cannabis entrepreneurs and their communities.
“The war on drugs was a war on us.”
–– Michael Diaz-Rivera
Contribute to Cannabis Diversity & Equity
Be a trailblazing cannabis company by partnering with BIPOCann to empower cannabis entrepreneurs. Together, we can help stop exploitative practices and provide genuine support to social equity and BIPOC-owned businesses.
BIPOCann and your company can make a lasting impact on communities through social equity by engaging in education, outreach, and business opportunities. Be a part of the change.
our community impact
When your company partners with BIPOCann as an Advocate Member, you pay-it-forward by granting two (2) social equity scholarships for businesses to access BIPOCann’s membership, networking, and educational resources. Through your partnership, we can make a greater impact in our community.