Join the Virginia Network
A diverse MEMBERship network OF Virginia cannabis industry businesses & ancillary service providers
virginia business member
- Learn about business opportunities in Virginia’s cannabis industry
- Network with other BIPOCANN Virginia and National business members.
- Add your business to a directory of cannabis companies and ancillary businesses that provide services to support the Virginia cannabis market
- Free access to BIPOCANN educational programming
- Exclusive discounts on partner cannabis industry events and conferences
- Engage on critical issues that impact state and local policies for the Virginia cannabis industry
- Receive BIPOCANN’s free monthly newsletter
Get a slice of that sweet Virginia canna-pie.
BIPOCANN’s mission is to “increase BIPOC visibility to advance representation and economic growth in the legal cannabis industry of the Americas.”
BIPOC populations are under-represented in the corporate and profit centers of the multibillion-dollar cannabis industry, but continue to be the people most arrested, convicted, and incarcerated for cannabis-related crimes.
The emerging Virginia cannabis market presents a new, unique, and once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for historically marginalized communities to build economic wealth through entrepreneurship and business ownership.
Let’s change the narrative, together.
— Ernest L. Toney, BIPOCANN Founder and Virginia native