Join BIPOCANN Virginia
A Growing network OF virginia-based cannabis industry businesses, service providers & Social equity applicants
virginia business member
- Listing in our vendor and supplier directory of minority-owned businesses that offer products and services to support Virginia’s cannabis industry
- Learn about upcoming business opportunities in the Virginia cannabis market
- Network with BIPOCANN Virginia members to support your business goals
- Complimentary access to BIPOCANN educational webinars
- Discounts on cannabis industry events and conferences by BIPOCANN partners
- Engage on critical issues that impact policies for the Virginia cannabis industry
- Receive BIPOCANN’s free monthly newsletter
Contact email@example.com to apply for a membership scholarship sponsored by Columbia Care.
Get a slice of that sweet Virginia canna-pie.
BIPOCANN’s mission is to “increase BIPOC visibility to advance representation and economic growth in the legal cannabis industry of the Americas.”
BIPOC populations are under-represented in the corporate and profit centers of the multibillion-dollar cannabis industry, but continue to be the people most arrested, convicted, and incarcerated for cannabis-related crimes.
The emerging Virginia cannabis market presents a new, unique, and once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for historically marginalized communities to build economic wealth through entrepreneurship and business ownership.
Let’s change the narrative, together.
— Ernest L. Toney, BIPOCANN Founder and Virginia native