Where’s Weed is looking for a talented and detail-oriented writer to join our team in a freelance capacity.
In this position, you will receive weekly article assignments (average 800-1500 words) on various cannabis-related topics. Working closely with our Content Coordinator, we will also provide keywords to help you research and write a strong article that follows solid SEO guidelines. Candidates should be well organized and have excellent time management skills to consistently hit deadlines. Note that articles will be paid out on a per word basis.
Our ideal applicant has:
- A bachelor’s degree in English or Creative Writing (preferred, but not required)
- Several years of writing experience in multiple mediums
- A portfolio that demonstrates excellence in your craft (with samples to share)
- Familiarity with the cannabis industry (preferred, but not required)
- Ability to write on a range of topics including culture, education, cultivation, social equity and more.
Interested applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and portfolio of work along with availability and expected pay per word.