Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Let “JAC ACCOUNTING” handle ALL your bookkeeping needs.
We provide accounting, bookkeeping, and tax preparation services to the Cannabis Industry niche. Proper accounting for a cannabis business is unlike accounting for any other industry, due to its complex compliance issues, banking laws, tax limitations and reporting requirements.
With 20 years of experience under our belt, we can help you and your business run smoothly utilizing General Acceptable Accounting Practices (GAAP). Listed below are some of our areas of focus:
- Implementation of your new accounting software (QuickBooks, Peachtree, Solomon-GP/Windows base)
- Quarterly or Yearly internal audits
- Budgets Set-up/Onboarding and Cannabis/CBD Cleanups
- Payroll and payroll taxes (940,941 W-2’s)
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Accounts Payable – (1099’s)/ Accounts Receivables
- 280e and 471 Compliance
- Personal/Business Taxes
- Business Forecasting/Rolling Cash Forecasts
- Maintain/Balance, Profit and Loss, Cannabis & CBD/Hemp Financial Reports
- Financial Advice and Guidance for Business start up
JAC Accounting is a member of the National Association of Cannabis Accounting and Tax Professionals, and has completed cannabis/hemp accounting training to become a DOPE CFO VIP member.