BIPOCANN Ally Membership
Ally members increase access to the BIPOC Cannabis Business Network by subsidizing membership fees for cannabis social equity applicants.
BUSINESS ALLY BENEFITS:
- Your Allyship covers the annual membership fee for one Social Equity Operator to join BIPOCANN.
- Add a featured promotion on your business directory profile for BIPOCANN members to access.
- Logo inclusion in the featured rotator on the BIPOCANN homepage.
- Access to host webinars for BIPOCANN members.
- 2x social media recognition posts to highlight your brand.
- 2x hour complimentary business development consultations.
- Access to the the BIPOCANN member networking app and resource center.
- Access to BIPOCANN's free webinars and virtual meetings.
- Digital badge for your website and online communications (available for download upon purchase).
- Business directory listing on the BIPOCANN website with your company logo, website & social links.
- Discounted rates to partner cannabis industry conferences & events: (e.g. MJBizCon, Cannabis Marketing Summit, Black CannaConference, Cannabis Sustainability Symposium, Emerge Cannabis Conference, GCI Virtual Summit).
Membership in BIPOCANN helps reduce barriers for minority-owned businesses and social equity applicants/operators to grow and thrive in the legal cannabis industry. We welcome your support and membership in the national BIPOCANN business network.