BIPOCANN Advocate Membership
Access the highest level of brand exposure in the BIPOC Cannabis Business Network for businesses and be featured for your services that assist minorities in cannabis.
BUSINESS ADVOCATE BENEFITS:
- 1x business spotlight interview feature on the BIPOCANN home page and blog.
- Complimentary job board listings to be included in the BIPOCANN newsletter and website.
- Quarterly social media recognition posts to highlight your brand.
- 2x promotion of services in the BIPOCANN newsletter.
- 3x hours complimentary business development consultations.
- Your membership covers the annual membership fee for one Social Equity Operator to join BIPOCANN.
- Add a featured promotion on your business directory profile for BIPOCANN members to access.
- Logo inclusion in the featured rotator on the BIPOCANN homepage.
- Access to host webinars for BIPOCANN members.
- Access to the the BIPOCANN member networking app and resource center.
- Access to BIPOCANN's free webinars and virtual meetings.
- Digital badge for your website and online communications (available for download upon purchase).
- Business directory listing on the BIPOCANN website with your company logo, website & social links.
- Discounted rates to partner cannabis industry conferences & events: (e.g. MJBizCon, Cannabis Marketing Summit, Black CannaConference, Cannabis Sustainability Symposium, Emerge Cannabis Conference, GCI Virtual Summit).
Membership in BIPOCANN helps reduce barriers for minority-owned businesses and social equity applicants/operators to grow and thrive in the legal cannabis industry. We welcome your support and membership in the national BIPOCANN business network.