Make an impact when you join!
BIPOCANN is working hard to shape a more accessible and profitable legal cannabis industry for BIPOC businesses, contractors, and entrepreneurs. But, we can’t do it alone…
While social equity policies are being created, implemented, and improved across the country, we’re taking a direct approach to make changes through the private sector.
Our BIPOC Cannabis Business Network is a membership network of businesses who create, provide, support, and promote opportunities for BIPOC business owners, entrepreneurs, contractors, and professionals to access the booming cannabis industry.
If you are a BIPOC company, entrepreneur, contractor — or an ally who wants aligns with our goals for increasing visibility, representation, and equity — please consider becoming part of our growing network!
Or, schedule a meeting with our team (email@example.com) and learn how to best be involved.
- Be the first to hear about special offers and promotions from the BIPOC Cannabis Business Network.
- A digital badge to show your affiliation with and support for BIPOC economic advancement in the cannabis industry.
- Social media “thank you” recognition posts for your sponsorship.
- Business directory listing with company profile page, logo, website and social media links.
- Includes all Supporter member benefits, plus:
- 1x featured event or product promotion on your business profile page and in via social media.
- 1x press release post on the BIPOCANN website.
- Your services included in the BIPOCANN resource center (upon approval).
- Your logo to be included in a featured business rotator on website.
- Includes all Ally member benefits, plus:
- A contact form for lead retrieval on your business directory profile page.
- Complimentary job board listings at bipocann.com
- 2 hours of consulting to support your company’s workforce diversity or social equity efforts.
- 1x business spotlight feature at bipocann.com.