Your Cannabis Community
When you join the BIPOC Cannabis Business Network, you will be directly contributing to our mission of increasing BIPOC visibility, representation and economic growth in the legal cannabis industry of the Americas. In addition to having direct access to an allied network of BIPOC business owners, professionals, and non-BIPOC supporters, your membership also supports the operation of this Black-owned business.
- Recommended for industry professionals and the canna-curious.
- Access to our private, social network member app.
- Receive special offers from BIPOCANN and members.
- Discounted tickets to member events.
- A digital badge for your social media.
- Join now to save $50. (*Annual rate increases to $100 on November 1).
- Recommended for small businesses, consultants, and solopreneurs.
- Includes all Professional Supporter benefits, plus:
- Social media “thank you” for joining as a business.
- Business directory listing with profile page, company description, logo, website and social media links.
- Join now and save $100. (*Annual rate increases to $500 on November 1.)
- Recommended for non-profits, event organizers, and media brands.
- Includes all Business Supporter benefits, plus:
- 1x featured event, product promotion on your business profile page.
- 1x press release post on the BIPOCANN website.
- Your logo to be included in a featured business rotator on website.
- Membership promotional kit with referral codes for your audiences.
- Join now and save $250. (*Annual rate increases to $1250 on November 1).
- Recommended for corporations, retail and multi-state operators.
- Includes all Business Ally benefits, plus:
- A contact form for lead retrieval on your business directory profile page.
- 1x complimentary 30-day job listing at bipocann.com
- 2 hours of event, marketing, or workforce diversity consulting.
- 1x business spotlight feature at bipocann.com.
- Join now and save $500. (*Annual rate increases to $2000 on November 1.)
OUR COMMUNITY PLEDGE
BIPOCANN believes that sharing resources to help others succeed is the right thing to do. That’s why up to 5% of our monthly sales will be donated to organizations that promote social justice, entrepreneurship, or professional development for BIPOC within and outside of the cannabis industry.