Making an impact when you join!
BIPOCANN is working hard to shape a more accessible and profitable legal cannabis industry for BIPOC business owners and professionals. But we need help to make positive, strategic, and sustainable impacts.
You can contribute directly towards our goals by joining our BIPOC Cannabis Business Network of cannabis industry business owners, professionals, and allies. Your membership includes a variety of benefits, and will also supports these efforts:
- Resource center for BIPOC individuals, service providers, and businesses to get into and expand their professional network in the cannabis industry.
- Advocacy for policy initiatives and corporate programs that facilitate BIPOC economic advancement and inclusion.
- Certification program to educate and inform cannabis consumers about how and where to support companies that: are BIPOC-owned and operated; partner with BIPOC-owned brands; and advocate for BIPOC visibility, representation, and equity in the cannabis industry.
- Be the first to hear about special offers and promotions from the BIPOC Cannabis Business Network.
- A digital badge to show your affiliation with and support for BIPOC economic advancement in the cannabis industry.
- Social media “thank you” recognition posts for your sponsorship.
- Business directory listing with company profile page, logo, website and social media links.
- Includes all Supporter member benefits, plus:
- Featured event promotions on your business profile page and in our monthly newsletter.
- 1x press release post on the BIPOCANN website.
- Your services included in the BIPOCANN resource center (upon approval).
- Your logo to be included in a featured business rotator on website.
- Includes all Ally member benefits, plus:
- A contact form for lead retrieval on your business directory profile page.
- Complimentary job board listings at bipocann.com
- 2 hours of consulting to support your company’s workforce diversity or social equity efforts.
- 1x business spotlight feature at bipocann.com.