NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP NETWORK
BIPOCANN is working to make the cannabis industry more accessible and profitable for BIPOC and other under-represented populations through a growing membership network that is designed to connect cannabis industry companies to diverse businesses and suppliers.
The national network includes minority-owned businesses, and their allies, who support BIPOCANN’s mission of increasing BIPOC visibility to advance representation and economic equity in the cannabis industry of the Americas.
- Opportunities to network and build relationships with other members of BIPOCANN.
- Special offers and promotions from BIPOCANN and its network of industry partners, including discounted rates to industry events.
- Access to BIPOCANN’s online network.
- Access to monthly virtual webinars and meetings.
- Includes all Professional member benefits, plus:
- Personal introductions to other BIPOCANN members
- A digital supporter badge for use on your business website and other collateral.
- Social media “thank you” posts.
- Business directory listing with company profile page, logo, website and social media links.
- Includes all Supporter member benefits, plus:
- 1x featured service or product promotion on your business profile page and via social media.
- 1x press release post on the BIPOCANN website.
- Your services included in the BIPOCANN resource center.
- Logo inclusion in a featured rotator on the BIPOCANN homepage.
- Includes all Ally member benefits, plus:
- A contact form for lead retrieval on your business directory profile page.
- Complimentary job board listings at bipocann.com
- 2 hours of strategy consulting to support your company’s diversity or social equity efforts.
- 1x business member feature on the BIPOCANN home page.