Membership in the BIPOC Cannabis Business Network
Membership in BIPOCANN helps promote diversity in cannabis by reducing barriers for BIPOC & minority-owned businesses to access industry education, networking, partner conferences & events, and resources to support their growth.
The national cannabis business membership network includes black-owned cannabis brands and ancillary startups, social equity operators, media & event partners, and ally companies who support BIPOCANN and its mission pillars of visibility, representation, and cannabis social equity.
- Access to the BIPOCANN member networking app and resource center.
- Access to BIPOCANN’s free webinars and virtual meetings.
- Discounted rates to partner cannabis industry conferences & events.
- Introductions to BIPOCANN members.
- Includes all Individual member benefits, plus:
- A digital badge for use on your business website and marketing collateral.
- Member recognition post to highlight your brand on social media.
- Business directory listing with company logo, website and social media links.
- Opportunities to speak in BIPOCANN webinar panels
- 1x hour complimentary business development consultation.
- Includes all Supporter member benefits, plus:
- Your alliance covers the membership fee for a Social Equity Applicant.
- Inclusion of services in business directory and resource center.
- Logo inclusion in member rotator on website.
- 2x social media recognition posts to highlight your brand.
- Option to host a webinar for BIPOCANN members.
- 2x hour complimentary business development consultations.
- Includes all Ally member benefits, plus:
- 1x business spotlight feature on the BIPOCANN home page and blog.
- Complimentary job board listings included in the BIPOCANN website and member newsletter.
- Quarterly social media recognition posts to highlight your brand.
- 2x promotion of services in the BIPOCANN newsletter.
- 3x hours complimentary business development consultations.